We've collaborated with Sitka to create this custom take on our iconic history. Since the gold rush, these henleys have been utilized for their incredible warmth and resiliency in outdoor activities - from commercial fishing to back country mountaineering. We worked together with Stanfield's to create a full customized version of "the island tuxedo" that has the fit and feel of a Sitka standard fit sweater. This version is more fitted to the body throughout, while maintaining the functionality and layerability of the original. A custom placket, buttons, thread colour and labeling are some of the other details making this garment completely unique, while still maintaining classic roots.
The Sitka Stanfield is temperature regulating, durable, and excels as an outdoor insulating layer but can be in any circumstance where some extra warmth is required. The 2 layer 3 button placket adds versatility, comfortability and core warmth. It's an essential, low maintenance garment that we couldn't be more proud to offer.
- 80% Wool. 20% Nylon heavy ribbing knit. This classic Stanfield fabric is insulating, temperature regulating, and naturally antimicrobial. It also has elastic memory, making it effortlessly fit and move with the body.
- Flat lock stitched critical seams for comfort and to extend the life of the garment.
- Custom collaboration back, neck, and outer label.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. Use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use. Repair. Re-purpose.
- Made in CANADA at the Stanfield's Factory in Nova Scotia.
Starting with our Sitka standard sweatshirt fit in mind, we made careful adjustments to the classic Stanfield cut - slimming the shoulders, sleeves, neck and body length while maintaining great mobility and the ability to layer. The result is a completely unique version of the classic Stanfield henley that fits true to your normal Sitka size and provides a more fitted look and feel.