The Sitka-Stanfield's crew neck is a collaboration on our iconic outdoor staple. Since the gold rush, we have been known for our incredible warmth and resiliency in outdoor activities - from commercial fishing to back country mountaineering. This version is more fitted to the body throughout, while maintaining the functionality and layerability of the original. A custom Sitka x Stanfield emblem on the bottom left corner makes this garment unique, while still maintaining classic roots.
The Sitka-Stanfield is temperature regulating, durable, and excels as an outdoor insulating layer. It's an essential, low maintenance garment that we couldn't be more proud to offer.
- 80% Wool. 20% Nylon heavy ribbing knit. This classic Stanfield fabric is insulating, temperature regulating, and naturally antimicrobial. It also has elastic memory, making it effortlessly fit and move with the body.
- Flatlock stitched critical seams for comfort and to extend the life of the garment.
- Sleeve cuffs and bottom hem for added warmth and coverage.
- Custom collaboration back, neck, and outer label.
- Life-cycle conservation and care: wash cold, only if necessary. Use environmentally friendly detergent. Hang to dry. Re-use. Repair. Re-purpose.
- Made in CANADA at the Stanfield's Factory in Nova Scotia.
Starting with our Sitka standard sweatshirt fit in mind, we made careful adjustments to the classic Stanfield cut - slimming the shoulders, sleeves, neck and body length while maintaining great mobility and the ability to layer. The fit is slightly shorter than the henley with a wider hem along the bottom The result is a completely unique version of the classic Stanfield crewneck that fits true to your normal Sitka size and provides a more fitted look and feel.